In this week’s solo episode, I’m answering a question that a client recently asked me on a coaching call. She asked if I could share any lessons I’ve learned as an online business owner, specifically an HSP business owner.
I’ve been running online businesses since 1999, so naturally, I’ve learnt many lessons in that time! I’ve distilled it down to five, though. Otherwise, this episode could be quite long!
I hope you find these lessons useful, and learning about them now, will save you time and energy in your HSP business.
If you’ve been following my podcast for a while now, you’ll notice this is a slightly new format for my solo episodes. I get so many questions from clients and my community that I thought it would be useful to answer them for my wider audience.
If you have a question you’d like me to answer on an upcoming episode, feel free to submit a question here.
💝 Key Takeaways
- Why getting the right support early on is important and the three different types of support I recommend.
- How investing in the right tools and software can save you a ton of time.
- Focusing on a signature offer and getting that running smoothly will set you up for sustainable success.
- The importance of taking enough downtime, especially as an HSP in business.
- Why you don’t need to be an ‘expert’ to start a podcast.
📚 Resources Mentioned